PanchagavyaPanchagavya is one of the most important Preparation Used for many purposes since from may Ages.It has Growth Promoting and Immunity building Properties on the Plants.
Ingredients Required to Prepare:The name Itself indicates it contains Five products of the COW.but recent developments have added few more elements in its preparation.The main five Ingredients are : 1-Cow Dung 2-Cow Urine 3-Cow Milk 4-Cow Ghee 5-Cow Curd. The Other Elements that can be added are Jaggery,Sugarcane Juice,Banana,Tender Coconut Water.
How to Prepare?Step-1 The Standard method of preparation is to take an earthen pot in which 5 kg of dung is mixed with 2 kg of ghee. Step-2 Using a stick for Everyday twice it has to be mixed(Morning & Evening) for the next four days. Step-3 On the fifth day 5 litres of milk,5 litres of curd and 5 litres of Urine should be Added and Mixed with a Stick . Step-4 The Mixing has to be done twice a day for the next fifteen days . Step-5 The pot has to be Covered with a cloth for Its Mouth. Step-6 At the end of twenty days the Preparation is Rready for Use. Step-7 Depending on One’s Choice the Other Ingredients can be Added.
How to Use ?
- One Liter of Panchagavya is mixed in Thirty liters of water for spraying.
- The Prepared Material can be Preserved for 60 days.
- The Spraying can be done 3 to 4 times in any given Crop at an Interval of 15 days.
Advantages of Panchagavya:
- Panchagavya promotes the growth of leaves.
- With the applying of this magical manure, you can observe tremendous root growth.
- The mean-life of fruits and vegetables also increase conveniently.
- The quality of vegetables and fruits is best,since you have used all natural resources in this Panchagavya.
- One will reduce the utilization of Chemical fertilizers with the assistance of this organic fertiliser.
- You can feed Panchagavya to animals like Pigs, cow, fish and poultry along with their respective food,so that it will improve the immunity level of the animals.
- The Cost of Preparing this fertilizer is Almost Negligible, if you have cows in your home.